When people ask you about your job, do you get happy or sad? Do you want to make a change and start a career that you can feel passionate about?
Take the first step and attend the Anu Malhi Training Academy which is designed to be creative and forward thinking, and our courses are delivered with the highest standards of teaching and technical excellence. Celebrating hair and makeup application in its purest form.
When we first structured the training courses (including Asian Bridal), we wanted to make sure that all students have the opportunity to do a lot of practical sessions during the courses. This is why we’ve made sure that approximately 85% of our courses have practical sessions where the students get to explore and actually create numerous hair and makeup styles.
Upon successful completion of an Intensive Hair and Makeup Course you will receive a fully accredited certificate from the Anu Malhi Training Academy and also from the official Guild of Beauty Therapists.
What makes the Anu Malhi Training Academy Unique
- 5/5 Rating from all of our students;
- Products used: Kylie, HUDA Beauty, MAC Cosmetics, NYX & others;
- You will receive an official certificate issued by the ‘Guild of Beauty Therapists’ that can be used for professional insurance and discount purposes (including M.A.C., NARS, Illamasqua);
- Anu Malhi Training Academy holds a professional teaching qualification;
- Creative chance to create 6-7 looks including, two stunning hair and makeup looks on a professional model using a professional photographer both of which are provided;
- Hosted at the luxurious Anu Malhi Studio situated in beautiful countryside surroundings;
- Students have the option of paying the course fees in easy to manage monthly instalments (interest free) after attending the course;
- The Anu Malhi Complete Collection Brush Set included (19 Professional Brush Set);
This course is designed for students who wish to learn and understand the latest techniques, styles and trends in Hair & Makeup and receive first hand advice on getting prepared in the industry (including Bridal, Registry and Party Looks).
Approximately 85% of the course will be practical based and feedback provided throughout for your continual development.
Upon successful completion of the Intensive Hair and Makeup Course you will receive a fully accredited certificate from the Anu Malhi Training Academy and also from the official Guild of Beauty Therapists:
• Tools of the trade
• Analysing Skin Conditions
• Marketing & Customer Service Tips
• Highlighting & Contouring
• Beginners to Advanced Eye Makeup
• Practical: Skin Care (Prep & Prime)
• Practical: Foundation Application
• Practical: Highlight and Contour (with powder)
• Practical: Party / Civil Look
• Practical: Smokey & Cutcrease Look
• Practical: Blusher & Lip
• Practical: Foundation Advanced
• Practical: Highlight & Extreme Contouring (with cream)
• Practical: Reception / Bridal / Editorial Look
• Practical: Blusher & Lip
• Practical Techniques: Backcombing; Padding; Using Hair Pieces; Curling Tongs
• Practical: Half Up Half Down Hair Styles
• Practical: Vintage Hair
• Practical: Behives Hair Styles
• Practical: Plaited Hair Style
• Practical: Bun Hair Styles
• Practical: Various other Hair Styles
• Practical: Full Bridal Makeup Look
• Practical: Full Bridal Hair Look (inc Tikka & Dhuputta)
• Day 5 Scope Discussion
• Assessment Day
• Portfolio Photoshoot Day (2 looks of your choice) with a Professional Model; Professional Photographer; Outfits & Jewellery which are all provided.