20 Things you need for your Bridal Survival Kit· 0 comments · Asian Wedding, Blog
So your wedding day is only round the corner and you want to make sure everything is perfect! Whilst you can’t control everything that happens on your big day, it’s always great to have a bride’s survival kit at hand for any emergencies! We’ve created a list of things you need for yours.
20 Things you need for your Bridal Survival Kit
- Hair Pins – It’s always a good idea to keep extra hair pins in case anything falls out of place, especially if you’re having a dupatta on your head for your religious ceremony and removing it for the reception.
- Safety pins – Always needed to keep your dupatta in place or in case of any zip emergency.
- Plasters – Always handy if those killer heels start to cause cuts or blisters.
- Tissues – When the day gets a bit emotional!
- Blotting powder – In case it’s a hot day or you tend to have quite oily skin.
- Lipstick – For a quick top up during the day.
- Straw – So you don’t mess up your lipstick!
- Snacks – It’s a long day and it’s aways good to have something to snack on – that’s not messy!
- Flat/comfy shoes – You don’t want aching feet to ruin your night of partying so make sure you have a comfier pair for later.
- Hair spray
- Cotton buds
- Mini sewing kit
- Mini Perfume
- Nail file
- Compact Mirror
- Gel foot pads