Bespoke Hair or Makeup Course
A 1-to-1 tuition environment provides a higher degree of bespoke teaching tailored to your unique requirements. Students who attend these sessions will benefit by receiving undivided feedback after each and every hair and makeup application.
This bespoke service is typically used by customers that are either looking to make the most out of their own beauty (learning self application) or by makeup artists that have previously attended a hair & makeup course and are now looking to enhance their creative skills.
Dates are tailored to fit in and around your diary.
Our team are here to work very closely with you on designing a truly unique and dedicated experience that will naturally expand your skill set.
Approximately 85% of the sessions will be practical as we feel that is truly the best way to learn.
Basic Guideline (can be tailored):
• Effective foundation application & blending
• Highlighting & Contouring
• Beginners to Advanced Eye Makeup
• Smokey & Cutcrease Look
• Blusher & Lip application
• Backcombing; Padding; Using Hair Pieces; Rollers; Curling Tongs
• Practical: Vintage Hair Styles
• Half Up Half Down Hair Styles
• Behives Hair Styles
• Plaited Hair Style
• Bun Hair Styles
• Various other Hair Styles
GENERAL TRAINING ACADEMY INFORMATION
We emphasize the importance of real-time feedback at our Training Academy so our students continually improve their skills and enhance their personal brand.
- 5/5 Rating from all students
- Free High Quality Brush Set Worth £195
- Approximately 85% of the courses are made up of practical hands on sessions
- Courses are taught by Anu Malhi herself, who has a PTLLS Level 4 Teaching Qualification and over 12 years experience in the Asian Bridal Makeup industry
- Breakfast, Lunch, Tea / Coffee provided
Want to be an Amazing Hair & Makeup Artist?
Want to start Living your Dream?
“Live your Dream”